- 2 Tsp Seasons Family Reserve Olive Oil
- 2 small zucchini cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 large red bell pepper cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 large onion thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 Tsp Herb Shop ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Mayo
- 4 Thom's Ciabatta Buns sliced open
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add veggies and cook for 6 minutes or until tender then stir in cumin.
- Combine mustard and mayo to make sauce and spread on each half of the ciabatta bun.
- Place the 4 bottom slices on a baking sheet and arrange 1 cup of vegetable mixture on top of each then sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 40 seconds or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with the top half of the ciabatta bun and enjoy!