No Bake Stroopie Cheesecake
Light, dreamy, and really easy to make.
|1 1/2 cup||Stroopie Crumbs|
|5 Tbsp||Unsalted butter, melted|
|8 oz||Two Poodles Cream Cheese|
|1 cup||Powdered Sugar|
|1 cup||Heavy whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks|
|1/2 tbsp||Vanilla Extract|
- Crush Stroopie crumbs until fine using a rolling pin or food processor
- Combine crumbs with melted butter
- Pour into a 9-inch or 10-inch springform pan and pack in very tightly
- Freeze for 10-20 minutes as you prepare the filling.
- With an electric hand-mixer, whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate, large bowl beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until com-
- Beat in whipped cream and vanilla extract until smooth
- Pour mixture into prepared Stroopie crust.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 3 hours or until set.
- Serve with any toppings you like! (More Stroopies, fresh fruit, chocolate sauce, etc.)