A delicious start to your day
|1 tbsp||Seasons Family Reserve Olive Oil|
|6||Collard or kale leaves chopped (optional)|
|1||Scallion, chopped into 1/2 in pieces|
|6 slices||Rooster Street Pepperoni, cut in fourths (optional)|
|3-4 oz||Oyster or Lion's Mane mushrooms|
|2||Millport Dairy Brown Eggs|
|2||Plum Tomatoes, diced|
|2 slices||Farm Fromage Smoked Cheddar|
- Heat a skillet. When hot, add 1tbsp oil.
- Toss in collard/kale leaves, scallion, and pepperoni, along with torn mushrooms.
- Saute till scallion is tender then remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the butter to the skillet and fry two eggs until done to your liking.
- Top with the cooked collards, scallions, pepperoni, and mushroom.
- Add diced tomatoes and cover with cheese.
- Broil till golden