Cold Brewed Tea
|12 g||Passenger Tea|
|1 qt||Filtered Water|
|Paper Tea Filter|
- Dose 12g tea into paper tea filter. Tie bag tightly with string as to prevent tea from leaking out.
- Fill pitcher with 1qt (946 ml) cold filtered water.
- Place filter in pitcher, being sure the tea is fully saturated before covering and storing in the refrigerator.
- Label pitcher with the time brewing started and time to remove the tea bag.
- Recommended steep times for tea varieties are as follows:
- Green teas: 8-9 hours
- White teas: 24-26 hours
- Oolong teas: 24-26 hours
- Black teas: 24-30 hours
- Herbal teas: 28-30 hours
- Remove tea bag accordingly. Store in refrigerator. Serve within 3-5 days