Blue Cheese Ball
Only five ingredients combine to make an unforgettable classic cheese ball with the distinctive flavor of blue cheese.
It is great served with crackers or a crudité of celery carrots and colorful peppers. Feel free to make a cheese log if the spirit moves you.
|16 oz||Two Poodle's Cream Cheese (softened)|
|1 cup||Farm Fromage Monterey Bleu cheese (crumbled)|
|1 cup||Farm Fromage Aged Cheddar (shredded)|
|1/4 cup||Minced onion|
|1 tbsp||Worcestershire Sauce|
|1 cup||Chopped walnuts|
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, blue cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer to a separate bowl that has been lined with plastic wrap. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, gather the cream cheese mixture into a ball. Spread the walnuts out on a dinner plate.
- Roll the cheese ball in nuts until coated.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
This Blue Cheese Ball is an adaptation of a recipe from Allrecipies.com.