Peach Pudding Cobbler
- 3 – 4 cups fresh peaches (8 – 10 peaches)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp Bisquick
- 2 cup Bisquick
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¼ cup milk
- Peel and slice peaches in bottom of pan. Add the water, brown sugar, butter and Bisquick. Mix with the peaches.
- Topping: Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, then add milk to mixture. Spoon over top of peaches.
- Bake in oven at 350 or 400 until top is brown or peaches are soft, about 45 minutes.
Other fruit can be used. Great served warm with Pine View Dairy vanilla ice cream!